Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Short List


I was cleaning up the bookshelf in the kids' room the other day and I thought I would share with you our short list of most beloved board books.  That middle stack of books has withstood a lot of love and reading in heavy repetition in the time we've had them. Poor "Bear Snores On" is in need of some serious binding repair, but I never tire of it.

The Dr. Seuss books on the left would make the long list of favourites - with a particular mention of "Hand Hand Fingers Thumb" (which, incidentally is NOT by Dr. Seuss) and Mr. Brown can Moo!

What are your most beloved books to read to your wee ones?

1 comment:

Diana said...

Bear Snores on has become a big favourite here too, thanks to your recommendation back at my baby shower (and I do the mouse voice like you too!). Micah is a huge fan of Boynton board books too, particularly Moo Baa LaLaLa and the Going To Bed Book. Love you lots!