Tuesday, June 14, 2011

:: right now ::






Right now I am...

~ smiling at how cute it is that Lucy has now named two of her babies "Sophie" after the little girl we met at the beach on Saturday
~ marveling at how many words come tumbling out of that small face each moment she is awake
~ hoping I remember this phase of Isaiah's homeschooling where is he so excited about letters and constantly asking "What does that start with?".
~ realizing he won't always be this exciting about learning everything
~ remembering the look on Lucy's face when I caught her putting on my make-up this morning
~ grateful for Keith and what he brings to our marriage and rearing our kids.  I am so glad I am not in this alone.
~ humbled by the sermon last Sunday
~ naively excited about the prospect of camping with our kids
~ smelling fresh bread
~ rather amazed at how much can get done when you embrace a rainy day indoors with your kids
~ happy to see the little green heads popping up in the garden rows
~ enjoying my busy hands and my full heart...and a little bit of chocolate brownie.

No comments: